Name of the Program: Business Administration
Learning Outcomes of the Program
1. To be able to use advanced theoretical and practical knowledge acquired in the field of business
2. To be able to analyze concepts and thoughts with scientific methods. Knowing how to interpret and evaluate data, to identify and analyze problems and developing solutions in accordance with evidence and research.
3. To have effective communication skills.
4. To be able to evaluate the acquired knowledge and skills with a critical approach, to determine learning necessities and direct the learning process.
5. To be able to inform the related people and institutions on business related issues
6. Ability to determine and solve business problems and to be able to apply appropriate analytical techniques.
7. To conclude the analyzed processes with appropriate solution methods.
8. To have the knowledge of basic management functions and to be able to use them effectively.
9. Awareness of professional and ethical responsibility.
10. To be able to forecast economic and social variables using qualitative and quantitative methods.
11. To work in a multicultural and interdisciplinary environment.
12. Knowing the basis of general business issues using theoretical and practical information to solve these issues.
13. To analyze the information obtained through learning processes in accordance xwith cause and effect relationship and to evaluate where and how to use this information when necessary.
14. Adopting that life is a learning process.
Employment Areas of Program Graduates
Students who graduate from the program can be employed in managerial positions of companies in the private sector, in many areas of public institutions, private and public banks, and auditing companies.
In addition, program graduates can establish and develop their own start-ups in light of the information gained from the program and the university.
Academic and Technical Opportunities
There are 2 computer labs in the faculty. Laboratories are 80 m2 and 50 m2 respectively. In laboratories, 60 and 30 students can work together at the same time.
Students can make use of 40 computers in FEAS LAB-1 and LAB-2 continuously between 08.30-21.30 on weekdays and 9.00-17.00 on weekends and during summer, and they can benefit from uninterrupted internet access through these computers. In addition, wireless internet access is available in all areas of the faculty. In addition, our university's Information Processing Department Communication and Computer labs and 'Smart Classroom' applications are available for all students studying at our university. Our students can benefit from countless foreign scientific journals by using the online databases (Ebsco-Host, Culiver, Silver etc.) subscribed by the central library of our university, both through the computer terminals in our central library and the computers available in our faculty. The computers provided for the personal use of faculty members and staff are also used by the lecturers in the classes and, when necessary, can be used by our students.
* There will be no internship application in the program.